NATEK supports leaders in the optimization of their IT sourcing plans in CEE.
Since 2004, 300 IT consultants from 24 different countries around the world have joined NATEK to build and develop NATEK International Consulting and Outsourcing Services with activities throughout the European region.
NATEK is located in 6 different countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and has representative offices in Georgia and Ukraine. We created a global organization in order to develop long term partnerships with prestigious international companies in Europe and support them in their success.
We are currently starting a new project in Brno, Czech Republic. We are looking for high-level skilled specialists open to new international professional challenges. Should you be interested, please visit our website: www. natek. eu.
In the frame of a new challenging project in several European countries we are searching for specialists to build a team of Windows Specialists.
Windows Administrator is responsible to perform services to install, operate and maintain complex centralized activities and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor operating environment
• Minimum 2 years in large production or complex environment
• Knowledge of operating systems: Windows NT, XP, Vista, Windows server family (NT/2000/2003/2008), IP Services
• Knowledge of Windows environment
• Active Directory
• Groupware: Exchange, Lotus
• Backup: Tivoli, Netbackup
• Basic experience in Systems and Network monitoring.
• Problem determination & analysis skills.
· Minimum advanced level of written and spoken English
· Customer and service orientation, ability to operate well in an international and multicultural environment
· Analytical skills
· Communicative and able to work in a team
· Technical University degree
· IT certificates
· Able to work in a multi cultural environment
· Reliable, flexible & motivated person
· Job in an international environment with latest technologies and equipment
· Motivating financial remuneration depending on skill levels
· Personalized and continuous IT education & trainings
· Paid technical certification
· Relocation package
· Offered career developing within customer organization or through Natek projects
Should you be interested, please, send your CV in English with reference code WIN/RU/2 to jobs@natek. ge.
Our NATEK Team is looking forward to your job application! Take this chance and continue your career in a well-known international company and face the technological challenges.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email / phone.
In accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data, let us inform you, that your personal data will be used only concerning your job application for a position at NATEK.
Ответить на объявление
Информация о работодателе
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 350 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and has representative offices in Georgia and Ukraine. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.