Since 2004, 300 IT consultants from 24 different countries around the world have joined NATEK Company to build and grow NATEK International Consulting and Outsourcing Services with activities throughout the European region.
Natek is located in 6 different countries - Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and has 2 offices in Ukraine and Georgia to serve the prestigious international companies established in these areas. The companies have chosen NATEK as a partner and provider. Should you be interested, please visit our website – www. natek. eu
We are looking for a new team of motivated people with advanced knowledge and practice in Network support on a project with our partner AT&T in Brno, Czech Republic. Their responsibilities will be:
• Performing network services
• Operating and maintaining network components in a complex multi-vendor environment.
• Analyzing network problems, performing complex configuration changes on network devices and network applications.
• Proactive monitoring network, application, system and workstation services in a complex multi-vendore environnent.
• Providing basic troubleshooting and problem identification.
· Experience in complex multi-vendor environment
· Enhanced knowledge of Cisco IOS and PIX/Checkpoint FW-1
· Enhanced knowledge IP-services (DNS,DHCP)
· Knowledge of Switch and Router Configuration
· Knowledge in Nortel and 3COM network devices
• Knowledge of Tivoli SW (Netview, TEC)
• CISCO/ Checkpoint certification
• Experience in systems and network monitoring
• Ability to work in 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays)
Minimum advanced level of written and spoken English
Knowledge of French / German could be an advantage
Customer and service orientation, ability to operate well in an international and multicultural environment
Communicative and able to work in a team
Technical University degree
Able to work in a multi cultural environment
Reliable, flexible & motivated person
Job in an international environment with latest technologies and equipment
Personalized and continuous IT education & trainings
Paid technical certification
Offered career developing within customer organization or through Natek projects
Should you be interested, please, send your CV in English with reference code NMS/RU/2 to jobs@natek. ge
Our NATEK Team is looking forward to your job application! Take this chance to continue your career in a well-known international company and face the technological challenges.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email / phone.
In accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data, let us inform you, that your personal data will be used only concerning your job application for a position at NATEK.
Ответить на объявление
Информация о работодателе
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 350 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and has representative offices in Georgia and Ukraine. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.